Mental Illness Is REAL

Mental Illness Is REAL

Trust me, it's real and it is affecting everyone. Even the people who you would ever expect.

8
Mental Illness Is REAL

IT AFFECTS ME.

Say it to yourself.

MENTAL ILLNESS AFFECTS ME.

I know it's hard, but IT IS OK.

Take a breath, lighten up on yourself. It's not the end of the world. Nobody is perfect, why are you trying so hard to be? Why kill yourself mentally, physically, and emotionally? It is so draining to be perfect. I believe we should all give up the idea of perfection and just be ourselves.

I mean, we were all born different from one another and if that wasn't supposed to happen then we'd all be clones of each other. If that were the case, we would be WISHING to be different. We live in a world where it's ok to be you, we can: say whatever we want, do whatever we want, wear whatever we want, believe in whatever we want, and, love whoever we want.

Take time to work on yourself. It's harder if you just ignore it. We need to work on ourselves instead of worrying about everyone else.

Once I started realizing I needed help, I felt better. I finally put myself first and did what made me happy. I focused on myself and since then, have been in such a better place.

I am not perfect. I mean CRAP, I'm literally so far from perfect, but it's ok.

There is nothing wrong with suffering from a mental illness.

Mental illness is an everyday battle. Some days it comes and, others, it goes. Sometimes it feels like it creeps over every aspect of your life until you suffocate and can no longer breathe.

It takes your breath away, but that's ok. No war was ever won without a fight. You are a soldier. You are battling your own mind everyday and that makes you so much stronger than you already think you are.

You matter. I know it's hard to think that but people WILL BE UPSET if you leave. I have to tell myself that every morning. I look myself dead in the face and say it a million times until it gets in my head.

Care for yourself. Reassure yourself. It will not be easy but if it was easy, mental illnesses would not exist.