Why Mental Health Is Just As Important As Physical Health
Health Wellness

Just because it is mental health awareness month!

164
https://www.flickr.com/photos/156424565@N07/34839428614/in/photolist-V5DbkG-dkYPD6-jDYbke-25BycTb-4TgHXm-7diqNN-auuSnP-hccRQj-duu7xU-duowa2-ZKYtFS-b3oJjv-6nw8sh-duu7GA-f1S138-4mnobU-P1qFrt-242KAWi-aNvHS-bLNDVZ-7dioU7-2cVrZpR-254Sb5t-5Xrv3w-pjNSFz-RJzycn-2bunDZN-2auCJ6n-p3cfT6-avgSR7-duovkV-4zbGoA-4Qr6Vg-2d74gac-VBLxQ7-XiwNPp-8HTcoF-Ue7jWo-9pV2cW-9pRXSP-28AwWV8-2eo2e9D-2aent7V-bxEKZR-9Gvsgv-TCq7eE-Xiq7KB-2cAqBR6-7tFH28-9wQKtY

You may hear people discuss physical illness quite often, and it is often seen as something dreadful. However, not many people talk about the severity of mental health and how it has affected people. Mental illness can harm your health, productivity, and it can disrupt your entire mood. Although mental illness is not something that you can physically see, it is just as important as a physical disability and I am here to tell you why.

I hope this article helps increase awareness about mental health and how it impacts our lives. Remember, take care of yourself and be kind to others! You never know what someone may be struggling with. Happy Mental Health Awareness Month!