Meeting Someone New

Meeting Someone New

You don't know what you were missing until you meet them.

17
Meeting Someone New
Brian Fodder

When I met you, I never knew the way I would end up feeling about you. I just thought you were another person that would leave my life and never be such a huge influence to me. Little did I know we were supposed to meet. So many things played out perfectly. We were meant to be friends from day one. As soon as I started talking to you I knew I never wanted you to leave me.

See that’s the crazy thing with meeting new people, you never know what their purpose is in your life. One day you wake up and they aren’t there and the next you can’t ever imagine not having them. That’s how I felt with you. From the moment we met I knew what we had was something special. I knew there was something about you that I didn’t want to lose. You are still one of my favorite people and I'm so thankful that we met. We may not have known each other that long but you were my rock and I love you so much.

I’ll never forget all the memories that we’ve had. You may not realize it but I think about them all the time.You always make me laugh and I know that's one thing I can always count on you for. Even though we may be apart it doesn't matter. What I learned from being apart from you is that it’s okay. You are doing you and I'm most definitely doing me. I'm living my life and you are doing the same. Just know that i'm always thinking about you and will always care. If you ever need me i'm there and i know you feel the same and that's true friendship. Thank you for always being there for me and supporting me bud.