Meet ASU Odyssey: Patty Vicente

Meet ASU Odyssey: Patty Vicente

A series where readers get to meet ASU Odyssey reporters.

28
Meet ASU Odyssey: Patty Vicente
Michael Gutnick

My name is Patricia Vicente, but everyone calls me Patty and I am a reporter for Arizona State University Odyssey. I joined the Odyssey Online the summer before freshman year as a weekly contributor and have currently moved onto being a monthly contributor as a junior.

I'm currently at the Walter Cronkite School of Journalism and Mass Communication at ASU, where I am majoring in Sports Journalism and minoring in Spanish.

Going into my second year at the Odyssey, I am covering topics ranging from sports, college life and more! Aside from Odyssey, I am a part of multiple extracurricular organizations such as Walter Cronkite Sports Network, Association of Women in Sports Media and more. I am from Pomona, California and my hometown is known for hosting the L.A. County Fair every September.

I am a huge Harry Potter fan! It's kind of nerdy, but one of my favorite things. I plan on renewing my annual pass for Universal Studios Hollywood to continue to visit the Harry Potter attractions. So, if you need some hacks to Universal Studios then I am your girl!

Get to know all of our reporters by reading their monthly "Meet The Reporter!"