Meet ASU Odyssey: Faith Marie

Meet ASU Odyssey: Faith Marie

A series where readers get to meet ASU Odyssey reporters.

102
Meet ASU Odyssey: Faith Marie
faith marie

Hi, my name is Faith Marie, I am an Odyssey Article Writer.

I joined Odyssey my freshman year of college and it truly has allowed me to touch lives around me with the wisdom I have gained through my journey of life.

I am now pursuing Para-medicine and a future minor in Spanish to become bilingual in the future. I am now going into my last year of school before I move onto Paramedic school for 18 months in 2020. I have been writing for Odyssey for over a year, and fun fact I am the longest creator in the group!

A little bit about me outside of school- I have been in the gymnastics world for 16 years, after retiring from competing myself; I started coaching and now I am actively coaching a competitive team in Boise, Idaho and studying to become a certified judge.

I am very passionate about my sport and making a positive difference to the world around me one day at a time. I hope to do more motivational speeches in the future, and continue to impact those with my articles; and possibly a future podcast in the upbringing.

Competing Faith Marie

Coaching Faith Marie