Meet Some Of The Stephens College Odyssey Creators

This is not a complete list... Let us add your name to it!

15
Columbia Business Times

It's been almost a year since Stephens College became a community for Odyssey. I'd love to introduce to you some of the women that help our community be the best you can be. Hopefully, after reading this, you yourself would like to request an invite to join us!

Liana "Lilo" Bustamante

Grade: Sophomore

Major: Education

Why they joined Odyssey: "I like to share my interests and what I think others should know about!!"

Ashley Rose Corbin

Grade: Freshman

Major: Psychology

Why they joined Odyssey: "Odyssey is an easy way to share my thoughts and experiences that could potentially help others. Nothing makes me happier than someone reaching out to me saying my writing means something to them or helped them somehow."

Kalynn Coy

Grade: Senior

Major: Fashion Marketing and Management with a minor in Psychology

Why they joined Odyssey: "Throughout my life, I've always been fascinated by words. I also have a seemingly endless array of ideas swirling around my head. Writing offers a way to merge these two traits, allows me to convey the constant stream of ideas using a medium I adore. I specifically began writing for Odyssey to show support for all of the publications on campus. The Stephens [community] of Odyssey launched 2 weeks after the Stephens Life Magazine rebrand. There was a lot of concern about competition. I applied to Odyssey to diminish those fears and to demonstrate that staff can learn a lot from writing for both publications."

Katherine Craig

Grade: Junior

Major: Fashion Communication with minors in Event Planning and Art

Why they joined Odyssey: "I was contacted through LinkedIn by an Assistant Managing Editor of Odyssey in New York, and I was excited for the opportunity to help Stephens women get their voices heard. Now that Odyssey has evolved even further, I am excited to see how people such as sports teams and clubs will be able to use this social media site."

Chelsea Hoeller

Grade: Sophomore

Major: Biology

Why they joined Odyssey: "I used to be a Creative Writing major but I still love writing because it's an easier way for me to express my feelings than by talking. I really come alive most in my writing."