Maddox likes to fool people and let them think he is a mini golden retriever — gets them almost every time!
He is a rescue from Ohio whose parents got rid of him because they could only take one dog to their new home and they chose their other dog. Maddox definitely has some trust issues because of this but has the biggest and sweetest personality once you get to know him.
- Age: Almost 2
- Weight: 23 lbs.
- Where they were born: Akron, OH
- Favorite food: Wood-smoked turkey bacon treats and bell peppers
- Current location: Odessa, TX
- Nicknames: Pooshki, Mads, bb boi, cutest wittle bb boy
- Best friend: his momma (me)
- Favorite toy: his bear
5 Random Facts About Maddox:
1. He has already lived in four states: Ohio, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, and Texas
2. He does NOT bark. Seriously, I've heard it once or twice.
3. He is a certified emotional support animal that helps me with my anxiety.
4. He goes on EVERY single trip with us.
5. He hides his food in random places in the house so he can eat it later.
3 Places Maddox Loves To Go With His Humans:
1. The bathroom.
2. The balcony.
3. Any and all weekend getaway trips.
The Best Pictures Of Maddox Ever Taken:
The Best Video Of Maddox Ever Taken:
Want to follow Maddox's Instagram?