To you

To you

I love you
995

Love in today's world to many is not really something felt, it's usually just a word that is thrown around. Love is so much more. It's someone being there for you whenever you need them, someone knowing all your flaws and still accepting you for them, someone helping you become a better version of yourself, someone knowing your fears and letting you face them but not letting you face them alone, all these things and more. Love. It's not just a word.

If no one else tells you and means it, I love you. I hope all your dreams come true. I know you are beautiful in you're own special way. If you need encouragement, I will be here. If you need a friend, I'm here. Having fears and doubts? Talk to me, we will pray and face them together. Pray and ask God for guidance. Climb that mountain. Be fearless. Darling, never forget you are greater than the obstacles you face. When I say 'I love you', I mean that.

I love you and want what is best for you. I pray you find someone who shares your dreams and wants you to succeed in life. I pray you find someone who pushes you to become a better version of yourself. I pray you find someone who doesn't let you face all of life's storms alone. I pray you find your soulmate, your best friend. I pray you find someone who puts God front and center and leads you in His will. And last but not least, I pray you find someone who loves you just as much, if not more, than you love them.