September 18th as Margaritaville ISU will be hosting a back to school scavenger hunt!

Margaritaville Brings A 'Back To School' Scavenger Hunt To Illinois State University

Prepare yourself for Tuesday, September 18th as Margaritaville ISU will be hosting a back to school scavenger hunt!

60
Clyde Troche

I would like to announce to my readers that this semester I am a College Ambassador for Margaritaville University. Some of you may ask, "What is Margaritaville"? Margaritaville is a state of mind. A state of mind that is relaxed and peaceful. My job is to bring Margaritaville to everyone that I possibly can at Illinois State University(ISU) and the ISU community. I want everyone to escape to Margaritaville when school gets tough or when work gets hectic.

Also, you may ask, "Then, what is Margaritaville University"? Margaritaville University is a college ambassador program that was launched in the Fall of 2016. We currently have 380 awesome college ambassadors that are located on college campuses in the US, Puerto Rico, Canada, and other locations around the world. All of us ambassadors are keeping our Fins Up as we embrace the Margaritaville experience with those who are around us!

For more EXCITING NEWS! Margaritaville University at ISU will be hosting a back to school scavenger hunt. I recommend that you participate in this fun hunt to win a once in a lifetime prize from us! Get your mind of all the stresses you may have, and come have some fun! The details for this hunt will be announced the morning of September 18th, 2018. Different Margaritaville items will be put around Illinois State's campus, but how do you win the grand prize? You have to take a picture with all the items displayed around campus! Once you have taken your pictures, you will email me at Clyde.Troche.MargU@gmail.com. The winner of the scavenger hunt will be announced the next day on Wednesday, September 19th, 2018.

Lastly, if you want to get yourself some nice Margaritaville gear, I can give you a 25% discount on your purchase! When you shop at the Margaritaville Store, make sure you use this code: FINS7986!

If you have any further questions about Margaritaville, the college ambassador program, or anything else, feel free to email me at Clyde.Troche.MargU@gmail.com.

Fins Up!