Anticipating The Month Of March For College Students, As Told By 'The Golden Girls'

Is is May yet?
1120

Ah, the month of March. It's that sign that spring break is close and mid-terms are even closer. Soon, you'll be drowning in essays, but, hey, at least you can dream of spring break while you do it.

1. When you remember Spring Break is right around the corner

2. When you remember mid-terms are also right around the corner

3. When you realize you still have half of the semester left to go

4. When you realize it's nice enough to finally go outside again

5. When your professor tells you that there's no way you can get higher than a B in the class after your poor mid-term performance

6. When that boy you were texting at the beginning of the semester ghosts you

7. When you realize you haven't understood a single thing up until this point in the class

8. When you realize you are low on food and have five essays due in two hours

9. When your friend starts complaining about their workload, oblivious to the fact that you're also drowning in work

10. When you ask your friend to edit your essay — you know, the one your entire grade depends on

11. When your friend who isn't in your major tries to understand the pressure of mid-terms in your major

12. When you realize you're still a #boss just for being in college — even if March is the worst