Ah, the month of March. It's that sign that spring break is close and mid-terms are even closer. Soon, you'll be drowning in essays, but, hey, at least you can dream of spring break while you do it.
Popular Right Now
What more do frat boys love than alcohol, partying, and just acting stupid? Here are some gifts that help fulfill all of those needs for the frat boy in your life!
Whats better than one beer? Six beers! This fashionable camouflage accessory can be used for tailgates, beach days, formals and everything in between.
You know those cardholders everyone sticks on the back of their phones? Well, now a Juul holder for your phone is on the market! This will save your favorite frat boy from ever again losing his Juul!
This Animal House poster is a classic staple for any frat boy. This poster will compliment any frat house decor or lack thereof.
Does the frat boy in your life need a good read for Thanksgiving or winter break? Look no farther, this will certainly keep his attention and give him a history lesson on American fraternity heritage and tradition.
These snazzy socks featuring beer pong will be loved by any frat boy. As for the way to any frat boy's heart may, in fact, be beer pong.
This condom carrying case will not only protect condoms from damage but also make frat boys more inclined to practice safe sex, which is a win-win situation!
Ahhh yes, who does not like the smell of stale beer in a dark, musty frat house basement? Frat boys can make their apartment or bedroom back home smell like their favorite place with the help of this candle.
Frat boys always need to make sure everyone around them knows just how "fratty" they are. This versatile stick can go on a laptop, car, water bottle, or practically anywhere their little hearts desire.
Even I will admit that this shirt is pretty cool. The frat boy in your life will wear this shirt at every possible moment, it is just that cool!
This fanny pack can absolutely be rocked by any frat boy. The built-in koozie adds a nice touch.
A neon beer sign will be the perfect addition to any frat boys bedroom.
Although most frat boys' go to beers come in cans, this bottle opener will be useful for those special occasions when they buy nicer bottled beers.
Forget stealing random street signs, with this gift frat boys no longer have to do so.
Lights are an essential for any party and these will surely light up even the lamest parties.
Please note that prices are accurate and items in stock as of the time of publication. As an Amazon Associate, Odyssey may earn a portion of qualifying sales.
Some days, the people around us make us feel like we're going to lose our minds. We find ourselves questioning whether the students and professors surrounding us were raised by wolves or just really have no sense of respect. The following is a compilation of pet peeves that will have college students across the country pulling out their hair.
1. Students who cheat on exams and don't even try to be discrete about it.
Don't think I didn't see you pass that paper to your friend sitting next to you.
2. People who ride bikes/scooters on the sidewalks on campus.
Not trying to die by getting run over by you today, thank you very much.
3. When the person sitting next to you during an exam has a runny nose and sniffles the entire time instead of using a tissue.
Didn't your mom teach you how to blow your nose when you were four?
4. People who eat their entire lunch during class every day.
I really love trying to concentrate on financial accounting while you're chomping in my ear.
5. The person who's hacking up a lung in class and seems incapable of covering their mouth.
Are you TRYING to start an epidemic?
6. When groups of people take up the entire sidewalk and walk at a speed that's slower than molasses.
You always seem to encounter these people when you're running late for class.
7. Professors who factor grammar and spelling on papers into your grade but make typos in the assignment directions.
Practice what you preach.
8. When you're in the library and the person next to you has the volume on their music turned up so loud that you can clearly hear every word through their headphones.
The purpose of headphones is so that the people sitting around you DON'T have to listen to your music.
9. When someone takes your seat in class in week eight.
There aren't technically assigned seats in college, but we all know that once someone claims a seat, you don't take it.
10. The slacker in group projects.
I really love working my butt off so you can get an easy A.
11. Professors who refuse to let you out of class early, even when they've finished the lecture material.
"Now let me spend the last 15 minutes of class lecturing about a topic that has nothing to do with class because I have an hour and 20 minutes and intend to use every minute of it."
12. People who walk on the left side of the hall/sidewalk/stairs.
Everyone knows you're supposed to keep to the right.
13. The know-it-all.
You know the type. They're also the one who suggest to the professor that the class would benefit from more exams.
14. Professors who want assignments single spaced.
For some reason two pages double spaced seems much more manageable than one page single spaced.
15. People who don't hold the door for you.
It's called being polite.
16. When professors don't post grades online.
It's really not that complicated.
17. Students who think they own the town because they drive a fancy car.
No, you are not in fact exempt from following the speed limit on campus just because you drive a Porsche.
18. When it's week ten and your professor still doesn't know your name in a class of 20.
I'd get it if it was a 200-person lecture, but is it really that hard to learn 20 names?
19. People who smack their gum in class.
The sound of your gum is overpowering our professor's voice.
20. Group projects when you don't have any friends in the class.
Thank you, Professor, for making me announce to the entire class that I have no friends.
Hopefully you were able to make it to the bottom of the list without actually pulling out your hair. For those of you reading this who might be guilty of one or two items, here's a tip: for the sake of your peers, take a moment to think before you act next time.