Malia Obama Caught Twerking & Smoking Weed, WHO CARES?

Malia Obama smoking pot is nothing new in today's news so, why care?

41

Last week, the daughter of the President was spotted smoking pot and early this week she was spotted at a twerking and showing off her butt at a party. Personally I think that we look closer into it, it would turn out to be a cigarette but for the sake of the buzz, lets say it was ACTUALLY Marijuana.

WHO CARES???

She has at least two members of the secret service escorting her at all times year, who are well armed and well trained to protect more than an 18 year old. She is LITERALLY safe at all times. She is an adult going off to one pf the most prestigious ivy league school, Harvard University, give her some credit that she knows what she's doing.

Even her own Father, the President said that, "I think that smoking pot is an unhealthy waste of time but ultimately not more dangerous than drinking alcohol." Not only that but President Obama himself has smoked pot along with many famous president like, George W. Bush, Bill Clinton. Many supreme justices, many cooperate CEOs get high. Oprah has smoked pot. Malia Obama is not the only one, so who cares that she was smoking pot, their are other people who matter more than her that have gotten high (no offense to her).

People tell us to try new things and to make as many mistakes as possible when you're a teenager because when you make a mistake at an older age, it costs more. So what's wrong with her trying something new, making a mistake when she's a teenager. What if she twerked and showed off her butt at a party, trust me when I say that she is not the first 18 year old to do that so, why are people making a big deal about it. Why make a big deal about something that is not even worth going over to begin with (unless you're the Obamas).

If you spend too much caring about what the other people are doing then, you're going to run out of time to take care of you're own business.