The Best Social Media Makeup Artists To Follow ASAP

5 Makeup Influencers You Should Make Up Your Mind To Follow, If You Haven't Already

While there are many, many more influencers I could think of to point out, these are my go-to makeup artists when I need some inspiration.

181

I LIVE for YouTube videos in my copious amounts of spare time. Here are the top five makeup influencers I follow religiously, as should you. They're hilarious, inspirational, creative and fun, amongst other adjectives I could think of to describe them. Check them out the next time you have some downtime or want to change up your going-out look!

1. Jeffree Star

Jeffree Star / Instagram

Jeffree is hilarious, boujee AF, and he knows how to apply a mean contour. Also, he's honest in his opinions of brands, and he's conscientious that not everyone has like $5 million and can't afford super expensive makeup. His videos range from product testing to techniques, and he's definitely someone to check out if you want a laugh!

2. James Charles

James Charles / Instagram

OK come on now, how perfect is he? He's funny, kind, genuine with his followers and bomb at makeup. He's creative in looks like this, and he brings out his artistic side in his shoots. Plus, uh, HELLO, SISTERS, he's so fun and gives great advice. 10/10 recommend watching him.

3. Huda Kattan

If you've ever heard of HudaBeauty, then you know who Huda Kattan is. She's absolutely gorgeous, as is her makeup, and she gives bomb tutorials of how to do pretty much anything you've ever wanted to. She still runs her blog, as well as her YouTube channel, and she owns her business!

4. Rihanna

Rihanna / Twitter

While Rihanna was known first for her music, her new makeup line Fenty is taking the world by storm. Her highlighter is especially pigmented, and her lip gloss is known for being one of the best on the market for the price. From personal experience, I can attest to the quality of her brand — it's the real deal.

5. Nikkie de Jager

Based in the Netherlands, Nikkie de Jager has a huge fan base, and her YouTube videos are highly influential. She does some crazy, wild tutorials, but she's entertaining, and she also gives reviews of products as well. Check her out if you don't know who she is!

Who there are your go-to MUA when you have some free time? Comment below!