9 Things That Make The Most Out Of Any Break From School
School Breaks

9 Things That Make The Most Out Of Any Break From School

TGFAB: Thank God for a break.

49

The best time of the semester, I think we can all agree, is the end of it of course. But the second best time is that mid-semester break. After hyperventilating about mid-terms and cramming in group projects, so you can take a break from all the commotion is really helpful for anyone's psyche. Here are some things that you can do to make the most out of your break...

Recuperate

The semester takes a good toll on your body. From the mind to the outward skin you feel exhausted when it comes to the break. If that describes you then take this break to just relax and take your mind off school for a little bit. We all know how hard you have been working. Go and live your best life for a couple of days!

Go See Family

There is no place like home. That is the truth and we are sticking to it. Go see Grandma for some cookies and maybe that lecture from your Mom about your midterm grades won't be so bad.

Binge Watch Something

This is the perfect time to catch up on some of the shows that everyone you meet has recommended to you. You may not be able to get to all of them, but at least you will have some new shows to put into your queue.

Spend Time With Yourself

Being in school all the time means being around people all the time. Whether that is professors, students, friends, peers, co-workers, etc. Put your phone on do not disturb mode and draw you up a nice bath to sulk in. Blast your favorite music in your solitude. Enjoy yourself while nobody is watching!

Take A Trip

Gas up the car and head out on the road. Go to that restaurant you saw Guy Fieri eating at that made you salivate. Go to another state and represent for your hometown. It may be a little late to book a hotel, but that is why we have Airbnb. So get on the road again!

Catch Up On Work

We all get it. You overslept for your class three times and have missed some homework. Professors love giving out extra credit assignments and work during breaks. If you are one of the unfortunate ones I would suggest that you take this time to catch up on some school work. And even possibly get ahead, so you aren't stressing out as much.

Clean Up Your Internet Presence

There are not enough hours during a regular school week to be sitting on your phone all the time. Take this break to work on your resume and clean up some of your social media. Add some customization to your phone and organize yourself. There is nothing worse than having a messy desktop and room at the same time.

Do What You've Been Doing

Some people just have it all together, don't they? Well if you are one of those people keep on doing what you are doing. The rest of us will get on your wave soon enough.

SLEEP!

This is probably self-explanatory, but man how great is it? Every single day of this break you have no obligations (unless you made some), nothing to do (unless you do), and nowhere to be (unless you're doing number five). Hop in the bed and become friends with pillow and blanket. Catch as many Z's as you can.

All in all, having a break is something that we all need whether we will admit it or not. So go out and enjoy time away from stress.