Make Facebook Normal Again

Make Facebook Normal Again

Bring back the videos

7
Make Facebook Normal Again
thedailydot

As most you may know, unless you live under a rock with Patrick Star, Donald Trump has won the 2016 Presidential Election over Hillary Clinton. Due to this outcome, Facebook.com has been littered with political rants, protests, boasts, and issues. However, since the election is over, lets get back to what Facebook used to be, Tasty video, cat videos and everything in between. So, just incase you've forgotten the humor that Facebook can bring you, here's a few things to help.

1. Cat Videos.

We all know cat videos can get us through any difficult situation, simply because we get to watch these little guys go from cuddly balls of fluff to demon spawns almost immediately.

2. Dog Videos.

From dogs in baby swings, to getting caught in the middle of the deck stairs with a giant stick. We all feel for these dogs who're having the best time in the world, even if we're laughing at them in the process.

3. Dude Perfect.

I don't know about you, but these guys are literally insane! The trick shots that they make are unbelievable, and almost too good to be true. That was until the Guinness Book of World Records was present for some of their videos, and affirmed their alien powers.

4. Failing Dogs.

I mean, can't we just watch these dogs try their best all day long?

5. Talking Huskies.

"I love youuuuuuuuuuuuu" - If you're ever in need of hearing that, Mishka will tell you over and over again, until she believe it.

6. Tasty Videos.

These can be your best friend and your worst enemy. These "Tasty" videos show you tons of amazing ways to make delicious food, but the kicker is, you have to watch them make it, and you know you'll never get any.

7. Kindness.

Whenever you're having a bad day, there's always going to be one of these videos sporting random acts of kindness to put a smile on your face.

8. Sports.

Missed your teams game this weekend? Just browse around your friends pages, or even your own homepage, and you'll be seeing replays and highlights everywhere.

9. College Recruitment Videos.

Everyone loves their school, and we all have a special connection to it one way or another. So when those videos come out showing how awesome your campus is, and why high school seniors should come to your school, you have to take a few minutes to remind yourself why you came too.

10. Pranks.

We all like to laugh at another person every once and awhile, so when we see prank wars pop up on our news feed, it's always a sure thing to go to if you want a smile on your face. Just hope you don't end up on the other end of the camera one day.