College Majors As Contestants From Hannah Brown's Season Of 'The Bachelorette'

Which contestant are you?

25424
ABC

If you're an avid Bachelor Nation show viewer like me, you know the contestants well. Hannah Brown's season of "The Bachelorette" definitely had some interesting men. Here are the college majors as her men...

Music Major: Jed Wyatt

Jed was always the guy with the guitar trying to swoon Hannah. Did it work? Yeah, it did. But that didn't last long, now did it?

Political Science: Luke Stone

Luke S. always gave off a critical thinker vibe, and he was obviously very communicative and took a stance in arguments and conflict. It helps that he is a political consultant.

Marketing: John Paul Jones

Quite possibly one of the funniest guys of the season, but his journey was pretty short-lived. With his outgoing personality and the way he handles himself, he seems like a marketing type of guy. He definitely would be able to find ways to sell and advertise products.

Business Management: Luke Parker

Even though he was probably the most hated guy (literally why did she keep him around), Luke P. seems like the kind of guy that would be a management major. He doesn't stop pushing until he gets what he wants...he's very persistent.

Computer Science: Dylan Barbour

Dylan definitely seems like the kind of guy that has the looks AND the brains. I could totally see him being good at anything tech-related.

Psychology: Mike Johnson

Mike was a favorite. He is gentle and kind, and definitely cares about people on the deeper, mental level.

Education: Tyler Cameron

Tyler definitely seems like the type of guy that would be good with kids (and I'd love to see that), while actually being a good teacher.

Accounting: Connor Saeli

Connor is a nerdy cute looking type. He seems like he'd be good with numbers and would be in to accounting.

Criminal Justice: Cam Ayala

ABC is the first thing I think when I see Cam's face. Cam seems the most like criminal justice major type because he is observant, sometimes too much.

Nursing: Matt Donald

While his time on the show was short, Matt definitely seems like the caring, gentle type that wants to help people. I could see him as a nurse (a hot one).