Maggi and Tea Taste Better at These 5 Hill Stations Near Delhi

5 Hill Stations Near Delhi for Maggi and Tea Taste

52

It's satisfying to savor soupy Maggi and a cup of tea in a hill town close to Delhi. Not just with your sweetheart, but also with your other close friends and family members. These two work together to bring simple moments to life.

​By seamlessly combining Maggi and tea in the Himalayas outside Delhi

By seamlessly combining Maggi and tea in the Himalayas outside Delhi, you can banish your midweek blues. Join the friendly locals in soaking up the gossip seasons, just like Delhi to Agra bus tour -

Since you were a child, Maggi and Tea have always been your perfect overnight companions! Since then, there has been a rising buzz about appreciating these two. The modern traveler's dream is to consume flavorful Maggi and pair it with steaming hot tea while surrounded by the magnificent Himalayas.

Indulge your mountain craziness with Maggi and Tea in these 5 excellent hill stations close to Delhi if you also have a taste for weaving the intriguing relationship between Tea and Maggi when you're on vacation. Set your reading glasses on with these places by a Delhi Sightseeing by Bus Company -

Ladakh – The Rinchen Cafeteria

Imagine slurping the Maggi and hot piping Tea at 18,360 feet (approx.) height in Ladakh. With your close friends or family, this feeling is unquestionably satisfying. The highest cafeteria in the world is located in Ladakh, and its name is Rinchen. The breathtaking Ladakh tea shop with its view of the snow-covered Himalayan peaks is a sight to see. Sip some steaming hot chai and eat some Maggi or Momos while taking in all the Ladakh's alpine splendor. The café is located on the Khardung La Route, a well-known Indian mountain pass for motorcycling.

Mussoorie, George Everest Point – Deepika Tea Stall

At the Deepika Tea Stall, treat your desi soul to some soul-satisfying adrak wali Chai and Maggi. Visit the only place to get tapri in the area of George Everest Point. Given that George Everest Point is covered in verdant meadows, the location is peaceful.

Landour, Uttarakhand – Char Dukan

This hill station, which has its name taken from the British hamlet, lies a few kilometers uphill from Mussoorie. Near Landour and Mussoorie, Char Dukan is a well-known hotspot for enjoying delectable noodles and tea. The four groups of tea stalls that used to be here are known as Char Dukan. Kulhad Wali Chai will fill you with unimaginable warmth. There are also a number of different tapris that offer a variety of foods to satisfy your desires. Save Landour to your favourites if you're looking for less crowded hill stations close to Delhi. In the winter, don't forget to enjoy a hot cup of tea.

Triund, Himachal Pradesh – Praveen Tea Stall

Triund is a location close to Himachal Pradesh. Triund, which is tucked away in the Dhauladhar Ranges at a height of about 9,350 feet, is a trekker's paradise for beginners and inexperienced hikers. It includes views of snow-capped peaks and mountain flowers, which reward wandering hearts in all their splendor. The journey to Triund is around 6 kilometers long and is doable in a single day. Additionally, you have the option to tent at Triund!

Rishikesh – Maggi Point, Rafting Miles

You could simply consider Rishikesh to be the "capital of Indian rafting." Rishikesh is referred to as the "Yoga Capital of India" by many of us. Everything you've heard about this thrilling location in Uttarakhand is accurate! But how many of you are aware that, in addition to visiting Ashrams and rappelling down waterfalls, one of the best things to do in Rishikesh is to gorge on soupy Maggi? Go to Maggi Point, which is tucked between Shivpuri and Laxman Jhula.