Mad Men Is A Must-Watch On Netflix

Mad Men Is A Must-Watch On Netflix

7 seasons worth of smooth-talking businessmen, love affairs, and family drama will keep you on the edge of your seat.

20
Mad Men Is A Must-Watch On Netflix

If you're anything like me, you love coming home after a busy day and diving into your favorite TV series. "Breaking Bad", "Sons of Anarchy", "Prison Break", "Dexter", "13 Reasons Why"--Netflix has them all. "Mad Men", specifically, is a great choice to quench your thirst for all things business, comedy, and drama.

Don Draper (Jon Hamm) is a handsome, successful head of an advertising firm in the 1960s. The firm, Sterling Cooper, is one of many competing advertising agencies on Madison Avenue in New York. Don serves as a family man to his model wife, Betty, and numerous young children. Roger Sterling is a partner at the firm and a big wig, serving as the master orator and diplomat to clients and potential clients. He has a wife, Mona, and a younger daughter. Draper and Sterling take advantage of their looks and charm to get what they desire, regardless of how it impacts their relationships along the way.

The show, quite literally, makes you want to be in the shoes of main character Don. Picture this: a hustling, bustling New York agency. Bosses and workers smoking and drinking alike, fueling ad ideas and engagements with clients. Love affairs within the office, and a fair share of dirty dealings. This series allows you to be a fly on the wall of a true 1960s business environment.

If you're a viewer who appreciates workplace humor, juicy storylines, and an old-school vibe, "Mad Men" is the show for you. Give it a peep.