10 of the Most Ridiculous Luxury Items

10 of the Most Ridiculous Luxury Items

170
10 of the Most Ridiculous Luxury Items

Fashion is forever growing and changing. In more recent years, luxury brands have become more common and desired. I would list the names of the brands, but I'm pretty sure you are already aware. Now, I'm not going to sit here and lie. I have purchased a luxury item because I wanted to splurge. I'm sure most of us have made a big purchase to be bougie. I bought a pair of Gucci slides. I wear them pretty often when the weather allows it so I don't consider it a waste of money. I do see plenty of items that are expensive and a waste of coin. If you have the money to buy designer, go right ahead!

If you are unaware, most big brands take regular items, smack their brand on it and sell it for a huge price. Most name brand items are crazy expensive to begin with. The fact people have bought these items is even crazier. I have picked out ten of the most ridiculous designer items I could find. There is obviously many more items out there, but these are just a few I could find.

most expensive shoes

1. Debbie Wingham High Heels

These handcrafted heels are worth $15.1 million. The high heels have blue and pink diamonds, which are some of the most rare in the world. The shoe itself is made out of platinum and the plaque is straight gold. The rest of this shoe is made of leather, 18-carat gold thread, and 24-carat gold paint.

prada paper money clip

2. Prada Paper Clip

Prada made a paperclip for $185. It is made out of silver. It is literally so ridiculous, you can buy a pack of more than 100 paper clips for way less.

Image result for most expensive gold toilet paper

3. Toilet Paper

This roll of toilet paper is made out of 22-carats of gold. It was created by an australian man. It goes for $1,500,000.

4. dream blanket by Kumi Kookoon

This blanket is made out from 19 momme charmeuse silk. It is 100% natural. The blanket ranges from $932 to $2240.

La Claim n

5. La Creme Moisturizer

Japanese beauty brand Cle de Peau Beaute has released a skincare product for $13,000. It was released for the company's 30th anniversary. Only three jars of this were made.

6. Acqua di Cristallo Tributo a Modigliani

This is a bottle of water that goes for $60,000 per 750ml. The water comes from natural springs in Fiji and France. It is bottled in a 24-carat gold bottle.

7. Graff Diamonds Hallucination

Graff Diamonds, one of the most prestigious jewelry companies ever, are known for the best of the best. This watch is priced at $55 million dollars.

Anya Hindmarch Tassel Cherry Key Chain

8. Anya Hindmarch Tassel Cherry Keychain

This keychain is $495. It is made out of dyed mink fur. This list cannot get any more ridiculous.

9. Balenciaga Tote Bag

This blue leather tote bag got roasted for looking like a $0.99 IKEA bag.. It costs $2145.

Fulgor Nocturnus by Tibaldi

10. Fulgor Nocturnus by Tibaldi

An ink pen worth $8 million. This pen is studded with 945 black diamonds and 123 rubies.