Last week we were all hit with the sad news that Luke Perry, also known as Fred Andrews for you "Riverdale" fans, had suffered a massive stroke.
Thought they weren't saying much about it, it seemed as he was doing all right afterward, that he was on the road to recovery. But then Monday afternoon we were hit with the shocking news that he had died from the stroke. This was the last thing any of us were expecting. But now comes the question, how will this effect "Riverdale?" Luke plays the beloved dad to Archie Andrews, really the best dad on the entire show. He is part of Twitter's proclaimed "hot dad" group and made you love each and every week on the show.
But now with a TV show that already has so many crazy plot twists, what are they going to do with his character? No matter what they do though, "Riverdale" will never be the same.
1. Archie will have barely any one in his court now to help him through everything
Every one else is so worried about the crazy stuff in their own lives that Archie gets barely any attention now as-is.
2. FP will lose his best friend
3. Who will help Archie and FP take down Hiram Lodge now?
4. Who will be there to save the day now?
5. Part of the "hot dads" group will be gone and thus the group will never be the same
Tumblr is a place to express yourself, discover yourself, and bond over the stuff you love. It's where your interests connect you with your people.
6. There will now be no normal parents
7. FP will take over as the best dad now... maybe
8. Who will be there to give actual good parenting advice?
9. No one will ever love Archie as much as Fred did
10. There will be no more Fred Andrews
The best dad on the entire show.