Luke Combs Lyrics For Your Spring Break Instagram Captions
Music

19 Luke Combs Lyrics For Your 2019 Spring Break Instagram Captions

First of all, who doesn't love Luke Combs? Second of all, who doesn't love a good Instagram caption?

9132
Lyndsey Locklar

If you're anything like me, you're definitely looking forward to Spring Break 2019. You'll more than likely go to a beach somewhere and take tons of pictures that you wanna post on Instagram, but you need a caption. Well, that's what Luke Combs and I are here for.

These lyrics will take you back to Spring Break 2019 and make you say, "I FELT THAT."

1. "A first taste of freedom after high-school, breakin' hearts, curfews, and mama's rules..."

2. "Well I got caught in Panama City, trying to buy some beer for some Georgia girls..."

3. "Six beers, five guys, and if I remember right, it was a Wednesday when we got our buzz off a second hand six pack..."

4. "Cheap boat, six pack of somethin' light..."

5. "Just a couple buds and a good buzz was all it was, that's what memories are made of..."

6. "No, nothing picks me up like a beer can..."

7. "Keep em' glued to my right hand, any flavor, size or brand..."

8. "Let that moonshine, all night, take your breath away..."

9. "It burns me up and lights a fire in my soul, so take you a sip and let the whiskey take control..."

10. "Had the Crown mixed up in a Dixie cup when she hopped up in the cab..."

11. "It wasn't long before that drink was gone, and she was shaking that ice again..."

12. "How's that drink going down seems a little stiff for 2 P.M..."

13. "Crank it to 10, whiskey shots til 2 A.M..."

14. "Smoky bars, guitars, breakin' all the girls' hearts, that's the only life for me..."

15. "I got a 12th floor room with a killer view..."

16. "Knew it was gonna be a long night from the moment when we locked eyes over whiskey on ice..."

17. "Here comes a few days of unpaid vacation..."

18. "Her day starts with a coffee, and ends with a wine..."

19. "It's Saturday y'all, here's the plan..."