9 Thoughts Bachelor Nation Had When They Found Out Colton Underwood And Lucy Hale Are 'Casually Dating'

Lucy, will you accept this rose?

13324

That's right -- "Bachelor" star Colton Underwood was spotted with "Pretty Little Liars" beauty Lucy Hale on a hike yesterday... and TMZ says the pair is "casually dating".

Here are 9 thoughts we just know Bachelor Nation had when they heard the news.

1. Already?

We know, we know, this seems a little fast given Colton's split from Cassie Randolph. However, we have to remember that the breakup was kept private for a period of time before it was brought into the public eye, so maybe its not that fast after all.

2. Time For Some Groupchat Gossip

If you're like me, you definitely have a groupchat with your fellow Bachelor Nation fans. Ladies and gentlemen, its time to gossip.

3. How Long Will It Last?

High profile celebrity relationships are a tricky thing, especially when they get outed so early on. It's pretty normal to wonder if this one will last, and if so, how long. We just have to keep in mind that it is their relationship, not ours, and regardless of what happens it is important to be respectful.

4. Here Come The Haters

Here we go again. With every Bachelor franchise relationship comes a slew of haters. It is impossible to please everybody, and we just know there will be some shady comments made.

5. What Does Chris Harrison Think?

Chris Harrison. The King of Bachelor Nation. Wondering what his input might be on the situation? You surely are not alone.

6. Will Bachelor Nation Grow Now?

It isn't super often that we see someone from the Bachelor franchise date a celebrity outside of it. Of course, we all know about Tyler Cameron and Gigi Hadid's fling, but it really doesn't happen very often in general. So, we're wondering if Lucy's fans will join forces with Bachelor Nation now that she and Colton are spending time together.

7. How Is Cassie Doing?

Personally, I find myself wondering how Cassie is holding up. Of course, she is an adult, as is Colton, and both of them are free to make their own decisions. But regardless, heartbreaks are tough and it is never easy to see someone you loved start to move on.

8. They Look Happy

In the photo snapped by paparazzi, which you can find here if you have yet to see it, Colton bears a huge smile while Lucy seems to be trying to disregard the camera. The pair was surely caught by surprise, but they look to be comfortable in each other's presence.

9. Good For Them

Most important of all, good for them! Relationships are tough enough without having the entire thing plastered across the internet. We are wishing Colton and Lucy the best, and know that the majority of Bachelor Nation is doing the same.

Good luck to Colton on his lastest relationship journey, and on behalf of Bachelor Nation, we really just want to see him happy.