I Am Low-Key Obsessed With Twitter

I Am Low-Key Obsessed With Twitter

Twitter is the home to all of my horrible jokes and unfiltered thoughts.

43
I Am Low-Key Obsessed With Twitter
Twitter

I’ll be the first to admit it, I’m low-key obsessed with Twitter... Possibly high-key obsessed, but hey, I don’t judge your social media habits.

I’m fairly extroverted, random, and outright strange sometimes. That being said, I constantly have something to say and that can get overwhelming. There’s not enough time in the day for me to voice all of my thoughts on every topic I come across each day. When I come up with comebacks hours after an argument or a joke when watching Netflix with my dog, I turn to Twitter to make sure the world knows what I’m thinking.

I am the person to laugh at my own jokes and Twitter makes sure these jokes are immortalized, I can even retweet myself now (because who do I relate to more than myself?).

Retweets and likes feed my ego and allow me to spread others’ random babbles as well.

Overall, I think Twitter is one of the more honest social media websites, I think. I’m friends with family members on Facebook, I’m not about to post about poops and things my mom says. Bottom line, I’m not about to swear on Facebook; Twitter, on the other hand, is my grown-up-playground.

Short story shorter, I’m fairly obsessed with Twitter and all its glory.