9 Perfect Low-Cost Date ideas

9 Perfect Low-Cost Date ideas

The perfect date doesn't always need to cost a fortune.

234
9 Perfect Low-Cost Date ideas

Movies and television shows have convinced us that the perfect date needs to cost a fortune. It needs to include a fancy dinner, maybe a movie, and other things that will end up costing a fortune. To have the perfect date, you do not need to spend a fortune. Here are 9 low-cost date ideas.

1. Driving around.

upload.wikimedia.org

It does not cost a lot to just get in your car and take a drive and see where you end up. There are no fees involved and it is a fun adventure. An idea with this is to take a coin and heads is a right turn and tails is a left turn and you flip it a bunch of times until you eventually end up somewhere.

2. Watching TV on the couch.

upload.wikimedia.org

There is no cost at all to curling up on the couch in your favorite sweats and watching television all night. And hey, you don't even have to dress up.

3. Walking through a bookstore.

c1.staticflickr.com

This is so hard for me to do without buying the whole store but there is no risk in going to a bookstore and just walking around.

4. Walking through a mall.

www.dailytravelphotos.com

Again, you don't have to buy anything but sometimes it is fun just to walk around a mall and see what is there. Check out a store you've never been in or try to make it a game but trying to find the most expensive item in the store or something like that.

5. Window shopping through a town.

c1.staticflickr.com

Places that have downtown areas are so cute and a great place to just walk around and window shop. There is no cost to window shop.

6. Go to a boardwalk.

upload.wikimedia.org

I personally love walking up and down boardwalks and it is free to do so. This is a great date idea where you can stop and watch the waves if you want.

7. Walk on the beach.

c1.staticflickr.com

There are a lot of free beaches and there is no cost to walk up and down a beach. I love hearing the waves as they flwo over my feet in the sand.

8. Picnic

upload.wikimedia.org

Picnics are a great low cost date because if you buy food to cook then it usually does not cost as much as buying food to take out. And most parks are free so you have a free place to have your picnic.

9. Take a walk through a park.

c1.staticflickr.com

Most parks are free to visit and it does not cost anything to take a walk. Parks are so beautiful and romantic and great date places.