February is here, which means that love is in the air. I love the concept of love. Love is what fuels everything else and our ultimate purpose in life is to love others. I also love quotes. Quotes give me inspiration at certain times and I love when I find a quote that is perfect for a specific situation that I'm in. Because I love love and I love quotes I decided to put both together and compile a list of quotes about love to start off the month of love right!
1. "Love is when the other person's happiness is more important than your happiness." H. Jackson Brown Jr.
[rebelmouse-proxy-image https://media.rbl.ms/image?u=%2Ffiles%2F2016%2F01%2F30%2F6358972169267907401819164115_making%2520you%2520happy.gif&ho=http%3A%2F%2Fcdn1.theodysseyonline.com&s=264&h=d8442b74c77cf41420e960c142f914ae3036c6d0ef6e16991375e14e0272f8ed&size=980x&c=1677505234 crop_info="%7B%22image%22%3A%20%22https%3A//media.rbl.ms/image%3Fu%3D%252Ffiles%252F2016%252F01%252F30%252F6358972169267907401819164115_making%252520you%252520happy.gif%26ho%3Dhttp%253A%252F%252Fcdn1.theodysseyonline.com%26s%3D264%26h%3Dd8442b74c77cf41420e960c142f914ae3036c6d0ef6e16991375e14e0272f8ed%26size%3D980x%26c%3D1677505234%22%7D" expand=1]
2. "Keep love in your heart. A life without it is like a sunless garden when flowers are dead." Oscar Wilde
3. "Spread love wherever you go. Let no one ever come to you without leaving happier." Mother Teresa
4. "Love is life. And if you miss love you miss life." Leo Buscaglia
5. "Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage." Lao Tau
6. "Love is composed of a single soul inhabiting two bodies." Aristotle
7. "To love abundantly is to live abundantly, and to love forever is to live forever." Henry Drummond
8. "True love is eternal, infinite, and always like itself. It is equal and pure, without violent demonstrations: it is seen with white hairs and is always young in the heart." Honore de Balzac
9. "Love is not only something you feel, it is something you do." David Wilkerson
10. "There is no surprise more magical than the surprise of being loved: it is God's finger on man's shoulder." Charles Morgan