Your Love Life As Told By Will Ferrell

Your Love Life As Told By Will Ferrell

52
Your Love Life As Told By Will Ferrell
The New York Times

We've all been through a lot when it comes to dating, and our generation is notorious for its ridiculous lack of commitment, and we seem to find ourselves constantly back in the same situations; so what a better way to represent this kind of absurdity than Will Ferrell?

When you try to explain your feelings for someone you really like.

When you press send on a text that took four revisions, two friends approval and a sacrifice to the gods to write...or when you send any text after that third shot of fireball.

When you're trying to hang out with someone you like for the first time...or when you want to go on actual date

When you spend 45 minutes letting them decide where to eat, and then they eat more of your order than theirs.

When you text all day, talk on the phone all night, hang out at least twice a week, and now they feel the need to tell you you're the only person they're doing these things with; so when they tell you that you're the only person they're talking to.

When you start spending the night and realize how much they snore.

When you get so comfortable with each other that your weekend activities of choice consist of ugly pajamas, pizza, Netflix, and possibly a trip to Wal-Mart.

When you communicate every day, sleep together almost every night and go on dates every weekend but you're still "not really dating".

When you see that person who spent months telling you how much they cared, but they just weren't ready for a relationship,in a relationship with someone else.

When you realize that 'not talking anymore' feels the exact same, if not worse than going through a painful breakup.

When you decide to get 'out' and explore the dating world again, but not out enough to leave your bed... so you download Tinder.

When you decide to actually get out, try to enjoy nightlife and single-life... then you see your ex out at the same bar, and from that point on they keep staring, as you're trying not to of course.

Finally, when you start to move on with your life and be positive.