500 Words On LOVE

500 Words On LOVE

Love a little more, fear a little less

183
500 Words On LOVE
https://az616578.vo.msecnd.net/files/2018/02/14/63654236213020622355456386_IMG_0981%202.jpg

With Valentines day just passing, love is still lingering the air. Love is such a unique, beautiful yet confusing feeling. Love holds more power than any person or any object can ever have. It comes in so many different forms, and most of the time – love is unexpected.

Although people use the word love on a daily basis, what truly is love? To each person, love is different. Some people rarely use the word love, allowing it to hold so much sentimental value. Others, throw it around, letting the people around them know they are loved. Love has the ability to control humans, it controls our feelings, actions and thoughts. When you love someone, you are willing to do anything for them. Love creates a bond that will always remain, even if the love dissapears. Love is the reason people get butterflies or blush when they see someone. One does not need to say 'I love you' to get the point across. There are so many different ways that say the same thing, 'let me know when you're home safe', 'I miss you', 'Are you okay?'. Love is caring for someone more than you care for yourself.

Although love is typically centered around two people in an intimate relationship, it also is a huge part of all human to human connections. Your bestfriend wouldn't be your best friend if you didn’t love them. You have to love a person in general in order to create the bond that contains trust and happiness. The reason losing a best friendship is just as emotionally draining as a boyfriend or girlfriend is because of the love that is in the relationships. Love forces to people to work on each other individually and together.

Society tends to think that when love is only between two people within an intimate relationship. However, love is interwoven into basically every situation. You love places, people, colors, clothes and so much more. However, there are different types of love. Loving a color is nowhere near the same feeling that one gets if they love another person, but that does not mean it is not as important. Everyone loves a certain vacation spot, that they feel happiest at. Maybe it is the beach, or a mountain full of snow. Wherever it is, you love it because you feel comfort and happiness there, that is love. The act of loving an object or thing is the smile one gets when they see their favorite place or gets to wear their favorite shirt. Little moments like that, where one becomes happy over something so simple is love.

To love is knowing one feeling in a cloud of confusion. Love is confusing, exciting, complicated and scary all wrapped into one. There is nothing that can compare to the feeling of love burning in ones stomach and the unlimited happiness that results in love. Whether you love a person, object or thing, the greatness of the feeling is all the same.