You'll Love These Colorful Hairstyles

You'll Love These Colorful Hairstyles

These beauty babes took color and style to a whole new level!

31
You'll Love These Colorful Hairstyles

Hair comes in all shapes, sizes, and colors! We love how beautiful it can be when beauty gurus master the boldest colors and styles only a few of us would dare to tackle. I think it’s time for some hairs inspiration and perhaps a little bit change. After admiring endless Instagram profiles, I've gathered up the hair you'll adore the most! Would you dare to try a new look?

Wavy Ombre Wonders

Kristen Leanne is extremely well known for her changing bold hair color. She loves color so much she is the owner of Artic Fox Hair Color. She developed this cruelty-free and vegan semi-permanent hair color to expand the availability and her passion for hair color and helping animals. Her hair colors of choice above involve an ombre color set of blue, purple and pink on medium length waves. I absolutely love how the blue makes her neck tattoo and eyes stand out! When it comes to dying your hair multiple colors, stick to complimenting hues for a flawless look. Plus, a colorful ombre is a great way to make a chic look more fun.

Faded Purple Spiral Curls

[rebelmouse-proxy-image https://media.rbl.ms/image?u=%2Ffiles%2F2017%2F03%2F31%2F6362658540283133981275557731_16123928_409186749431142_4164640902859456512_n.jpg%3Fig_cache_key%3DMTI4MDcxMTAyNjgwMzE0ODEwMQ%253D%253D.2.c&ho=https%3A%2F%2Faz616578.vo.msecnd.net&s=162&h=00083479c4b5d0a32fe18c28098edce4a6abaebdf283ecc14c2ac91fdb3f62a6&size=980x&c=659062081 crop_info="%7B%22image%22%3A%20%22https%3A//media.rbl.ms/image%3Fu%3D%252Ffiles%252F2017%252F03%252F31%252F6362658540283133981275557731_16123928_409186749431142_4164640902859456512_n.jpg%253Fig_cache_key%253DMTI4MDcxMTAyNjgwMzE0ODEwMQ%25253D%25253D.2.c%26ho%3Dhttps%253A%252F%252Faz616578.vo.msecnd.net%26s%3D162%26h%3D00083479c4b5d0a32fe18c28098edce4a6abaebdf283ecc14c2ac91fdb3f62a6%26size%3D980x%26c%3D659062081%22%7D" expand=1 original_size="1x1"]

Spiral curls are perfect for a fun look! I can’t get over the length and volume this hair style has. Keeping your hair healthy at a long length is key to a great look. Plus, using products that focus on volume can help perk up thinner hair. If your hair is normally curly or wavy, play up your natural style with products to keep the frizz away but the curl strong. As for straight hair, wrap your hair around the curling iron without the clamp to get loose beachy waves that will fool everyone into thinking they’re real!

Rainbow Braids

Feeling a bit twisted? I'm obsessed with Queen Cocoa's super colorful braids! Amp up your typical braids with a bit of volume and loose waves for a casual but chic look! Start by adding volume at your roots and begin French braiding your hair back while leaving a few pieces in the front to hang out. Finish the braid until the end and secure with clear hair bands. To thicken the braid, begin to pull apart the braid starting from the bottom and going all the way up to your roots where you started. Finally, finish off your look by wrapping your loose pieces around a curling want and setting the braids with hairspray.

Short and Bold

Short hair can be so bold and exciting! If you’re willing to take it to a new level, I suggest Molly Bee’s rockin’ indigo hue ‘do. I love how it’s a bit messy but could also be styled in a poised look. It’s also long enough for her to pull into a small pony tail! Even with her short hair all these years, she always manages to play it up with color and bold makeup looks. We love how she has a pop of bright blue eyeliner to draw out the color from her look and a sultry dark lip. If you’re thinking of a new color switch, maybe try a fun new cut while you’re at it!