A Look At The Released Cast Of Rupaul's 'Drag Race All Stars 3'

Start your engines!

353
Instagram

A past favorite for fans of the reality show RuPaul's Drag Race is the All Stars season, where contestants from past seasons come back for another chance to be inducted into the Drag Hall of Fame. These seasons get everybody excited, because we already know the queens that are cast, and we're excitied to see our favorites on TV again. RuPaul has just announced the cast of All Stars 3, and everyone has their thoughts on it. I'm going to go through all the queens cast this season, and my thoughts and predicitons on them.

*The queens are listed in the order that I predict the show will progress.

1. Trixie Mattel: Season 7

Trixie is one of my favorite queens, from her out-of-this-world acid barbie aesthetic to her comedy. She didn't do too well on her season, but since then she has gained an enormous following, started a YouTube show with Katya, another queen from season 7, released a folk album and is getting her own TV show on Viceland. I'm excited to see what Trixie will do this season! (I'm betting she wins.)

2. Chi Chi Devanyne: Season 8

Chi Chi was known as the "cheap queen" on her season, but she has become a lot more polished since she was originally on the show. She looks gorgeous, and she's known for being incredible at lip-syncing. I love her Louisiana sass, and I'm looking forward to seeing her in the top three.

3. Aja: Season 9

Aja is the newest of all the queens. A lot of people think that she's too new to come back, but it's been a year since the last time she was on the show, and you can already tell she's matured both in drag and in her attitude. Her makeup was patchy and busted in her season, but now she looks polished and gorgeous. Aja is so funny and so sassy, and she's great at lip syncing.

4. Kennedy Davenport: Season 7

Kennedy did really well on her season, making it to the top four. She's' also known for her lip-syncs, and the awful "crystalized phoenix" outfit that became an iconic drag meme.

5. Bendelacreme: Season 6

Bendelacreme, or "Dela" for short, won Miss Congeniality on her season, and many were sad to see her go home early. She's known for being energetic and wacky, and a lot of fans are excited to see her return.

6. Shangela: Seasons 2 and 3

TBH, I'm a little disappointed to see Shangela on this list. She's already been on seasons 2 and 3, and I think we've seen all of Shangela that there is to see. That being said, she may pull a Tatianna and make herself relevant again, who knows.

7. Thorgy Thor: Season 8

Thorgy Thor is campy, dramatic, artsy and hilarious. She was overshadowed by Bob the drag queen on her season, so I'm glad she's back to show us what she's got!

8. Morgan McMicheals: Season 2

I don't know much about Morgan since I didn't watch Season 2, but she didn't do the best on her season. Hopefully she brings it on All Stars and gives us all another reason to love her!

9. Milk: Season 6

Milk is a self proclaimed "manly queen" and is known for her unorthadox style of drag. Honestly I'm not the biggest fan of her promo look, nor was I the biggest fan of her on season 6. We'll see how she does this season.

10. The Mystery Queen!

There's going to be a mystery queen that won't be revealed until the season airs in Janurary of 2018. (Here's to praying it won't be Valentina!)

All Stars 3 will premiere in Janurary of 2018. Get ready to start your engines!