5 Valentine's Day Gifts For Long-Distance Couples

Attention Long-Distance Love Birds, You Need To Invest In These 5 Valentine's Day Gifts This Season

The season of love, and lots of packages delivered to your mailbox

323

Valentine's Day is a holiday that every couple is thrilled to share together, especially when they have been together for long periods of time. It is filled with dozens of roses, chocolates, and maybe even beautiful pieces of jewelry from a special someone

For long-distance couples, like myself, we need to make the gift giving process work a little bit.

For people loving one another from a distance, you need to get a little creative with the way you give gifts to one another. Yes, you may need to spend a little extra money shipping some packages over, but it is all worth it in the end when you see that smile on your significant other's face after they received the best gift Valentines gift ever!

1. A bouquet of roses.

Every girl dreams of randomly receiving a bouquet of roses at least once in their lives. There is something special about opening the door, and seeing an entire bouquet of beautiful flowers with your name on it sitting there waiting for you. Websites such as Pro Flowers, a flower delivery company makes it easy to surprise your significant other on a day filled with love. Select which bouquet you want, add their address, and ship em' away to make their day!

2. Personalized long-distance heart maps.

Etsy is an online website where you can personalize custom gifts for your friends, family and significant other. This personalized heart map of each person's location is a cute way to incorporate where they are currently living apart from one another, whether it is different colleges or different job locations. Love knows no distance. This gift is a great way to show your partner that in the end, love is more important than the miles in between one another.

3. Long-distance matching bracelets.

These two long distance bracelets are beyond perfect for any couple who want to share a piece of jewelry with one another. I personally have the white bracelet, and my boyfriend has the black one. We wear these bracelets every day and have yet to take it off in the three and a half years of long distance that we have experienced together. A bit extreme, but it serves as a constant reminder that we are dedicated to one another.

4. The Night We Met map of stars.

The Night We Met frame is a frame of, well, the night you two met! This personalized frame of a map of stars the night you and your boo met, is a perfect gift that displays your names, your anniversary date, and the location of where you met.

5. A box of chocolates.

All I'm going to say is, if my man doesn't send me an entire full box of my favorite chocolates on Valentine's Day, we are going to have a situation. The classic box of chocolates- a Valentine's classic! Godiva is the place you need to fulfill all of your chocolate needs and desires.