10 Local Restaurants In Miami To Support Right Now

These 10 Local Restaurants In Miami Are The Best Small Businesses To Support Right Now

Keep local joints in Miami thriving by picking up some take-out from them.

92

Right now, local restaurants are taking huge hits from the pandemic, but as any college kid can tell you, eating out is way better than cooking anyway. Instead of slaving over a hot stove all night, consider picking up some takeout from your favorite local eatery. Ignore the big chains if you can (Outback Steakhouse, Chick-fil-A, and anything you know that you can order from in any other city) and help out your local restaurants.

Here are some great spots that Miami locals love and remember to be kind and patient and always remember to tip! These businesses need your support now more than ever!

1. Arbetter Hot Dogs

A true Miami staple, Arbetter Hot Dogs has been around over 60 years, and for a reason. When you need a chili cheese dog fix, stop by and remember to say, "I Love Larry Bird" for your free drink refill.

2. Islas Canarias Bakery & Restaurant

The best croquetas you'll ever have, need I say more? Buy a dozen (or two) and bring them home to share with the fam (or not, no judgment).

3. Versailles

Possibly the most well-known Cuban restaurant ever, Versailles is open 'til 1 a.m. for all you night owls with nothing else to do during quarantine. Show your support for the best damn Cuban food, besides the one your abuelita makes, of course.

4. Kon Chau Restaurant

There's just something about the Chinese food at Kon Chau that really makes me want to spend my life savings eating there. The food and the service are great, so make sure you check them out and give them some love.

5. Mojo Donuts & Fried Chicken

Donuts and fried chicken? Count me in. Make sure you support this local business and put on the Quarantine 15 the right way.

6. Taco Rico Tex-Mex

Ditch Chipotle and go straight to Taco Rico. They've got some insanely good burritos and their tacos are mouthwatering.

7. Salvatore D. Restaurant

The cutest little hole in the wall Italian restaurant, run by the sweetest Italian couple, Salvatore D's has the best lasagna you'll ever have! By the way, their bread is fricking delicious, too.

8. Vicky Bakery/CAO

Whether you're craving some pastelitos or a media noche, you need to go to Vicky Bakery, or the newly renamed CAO Bakery. Either way, you know you're going to get more than one croqueta de casa, and you're helping out some great people.

9. Night Owl Cookies

They've got more than just giant cookies- they've got cookie shots that they fill with milk. Put on some pants and head straight to Night Owl and get yourself a cinnamon toast crunch cookie ASAP!

10. Magic City Pizza

Skip the Domino's pizza and treat yourself to a large pie from Magic City Pizza. It's so cheesy and it makes for a great dinner... or midnight snack.

From Your Site Articles