10 Small Businesses To​ Support In Denton, TX In Quarantine

10 Small Businesses And Local Restaurants To​ Support In Denton, Texas During Quarantine

Support some of my favorite local restaurants!

104

Supporting local businesses right now is more important than ever. Due to COVID-19, many businesses have seen a decrease in sales and support. It is important to reach out and still order delivery or curbside pickup through your local restaurants so that they can be supported during this time.

I chose to list ten of my favorite places in Denton, TX, due to this being my hometown and currently where I am quarantining. I hope that this list will bring awareness to some of my favorite local restaurants.

Mi Tata Mexican Restaurant 

This is a local Mexican food restaurant found in Hickory Creek Plaza. This local restaurant serves some of the best Mexican food in town, my favorite dish being the street tacos. The staff are extremely friendly and will make you feel at home the moment you walk in (or call in). Please support them by visiting their website here.

Blue Ginger

Blue Ginger is a locally owned Japanese restaurant. They are known for their vast spread of sushi and their lunchtime bento boxes. This restaurant has some of the best staff and will always be one of my personal favorite places to visit. Please support them by checking out their website here.

Sidewalk Cafe

Sidewalk Cafe is a local all-day breakfast place that is known for its homey atmosphere. This restaurant is perfect for a first date, family get together, or evening alone. The staff are always so friendly and welcoming no matter the occasion. Please support them and click here for more information.

RG Burgers & Grill

This locally owned burger joint is one you should be supporting! They have every burger that you could imagine, not mention fish, hot dogs, and more. RGs are known for having the best burgers, but my personal favorite thing is the steak fries that come with it. Please support them and click here for more information.

Seven Mile Cafe

If you live in Denton, you know that Seven Mile Cafe is a major hit as a breakfast and lunch spot. This cafe has anything from pancakes to sandwiches, to the best coffee around. Not to mention vegan options! Please continue supporting Seven Mile by visiting their website and click here for more information.

Mr Frosty's Drive In

Mr. Frosty's is one of the oldest restaurants in Denton. Known for its old-fashioned ice cream cones and root beer floats, they also have some great burgers and fries! You can keep supporting Mr. Frosty's and get more information by visiting here.

Mellow Mushroom

Mellow Mushroom is one of the best places to get pizza in Denton. This local joint is known for its fun atmosphere and amazing pizzas. Now they are reopened with distancing protocols put in play. Do keep supporting them by visiting their website here.

Thai Ocha

If you're looking for a Thai food place, look no further. Thai Ocha is one of the best places in Denton and a personal favorite in my family. This place has some of the best curries I've ever had! Please keep supporting them by visiting their website here for more information.

The Chestnut Tree: Teahouse and Bistro

The Chestnut Tree is one of my personal favorite breakfast places in Denton. This family-run restaurant has some of the best coffee and pancakes I have ever had. I would really recommend to check them out here for more information on how you can support them.

The Taste

The Taste is a local owned Korean restaurant found near the UNT campus. This place is one of my absolute favorite places to eat at, serving some of the best dishes I have ever had. Please visit here to find out more information on how to support them.