ocal Nashville Businesses To Support During Coronavirus

10 Local Nashville Businesses To Support During The Coronavirus Crisis

They need you now more than ever and these are some of my favorite! Shhh! I am giving away my favorite local places to discover from my hometown of Nashville! Find them below!

34

The coronavirus (COVID-19) is impacting everything in the world right now, and small local businesses have been chief among them.

Here in Nashville, there are so many yummy places to eat and drink. Take advantage of the curbside pickup from multiple restaurants around the area to get your yummy food fix and brighten your day during this crazy time! These restaurants will thank you for supporting them!

1. The Good Cup

This cozy little coffee shop is located in North Franklin and offers the best mini donuts to go with your Americano coffee for the perfect Sunday morning treat! The staff are extremely friendly and care about making everyone's day with their tasty selection of baked goods and beverages.

2. Sams Place

Craving some fresh pizza and craft beer? This is the place for you! Offering an expansive food menu and skinny margaritas to go, turn your quarantine night into something extra special!

3. Adele's

We are in the south and what better way to be comforted than by some southern good ole' cooking? This higher-end restaurant offers treats like a Southern coconut buttercream cake.

4. Brick's Cafe

This cute little cafe is family owned and operated and they have been a local favorite to Nashville. They can really cook up a tasty cheeseburger but are known for their brick oven pizza!

5. Corner Pub

With multiple locations around Nashville, Corner Pub has been a family favorite. For the meat lover, they have slow-cooked ribs and also offer an array of hearty sandwiches. They even have a delivery truck that comes to you carrying local, fresh grocery items like beef and poultry. They also deliver beverages including beer, wine, and mixed drinks!

6. Big Bad Breakfast

Craving some chicken biscuits or some scrambled eggs? Get your breakfast fix with this breakfast favorite in Cool Springs.

7. 360 Bistro

Tucked away in the heart of Belle Meade, this cute little place packs some serious punch to your taste buds! With half-priced wine and sharables like the Artisanal Charcuterie, this upscale restaurant will bring some class to your day.

8. Cake Pop Heaven

Who doesn't love Cake Pops? This cozy shop offers flavors like Red Velvet, Peanut Butter, Triple Chocolate, and Oreo Cheesecake. If you think they only offer cake pops you thought wrong! They have an assortment of muffins and cookies to tickle your sweet tooth too!

9. Franklin Juice Company

Concerned you aren't getting enough servings of fruit in for the day? This place is the go-to for fresh, sweet acai fruit bowls. With toppings like shaved coconut, granola, goji berries, cacao nibs, and honey, what could be sweeter? They also have fresh juices and multiple smoothies to make sure your fruit fix is taken care of!

10. Sunflower Cafe

This bright and cheery place will certainly hit the spot with your taste buds! For the vegetarians out there, this place offers to-go picnic packs that are curated with wraps, sides, and drinks! The perfect picnic awaits in your backyard or in a park!