My boyfriend and I have been dating for about 5 years. In our sophomore year of college, we decided to move into an apartment off campus because it was cheaper and we could live together!
1. Communication is KEYGiphy
When you want your space or want to be cuddled you have to tell them unless they will not know.
2. You do not have to do everything togetherGiphy
It is good to set aside time to spend with just you and your friends without your significant other.
3. They are GREAT study buddiesGiphy
Need to cram for an exam?
4. Sometimes the little things don't matterGiphy
Not every thing needs to start an argument
5. If you don't want to share your food, hide itGiphy
Or else he will eat all the Nutella again.
6. I drink a lot of milkGiphy
Or maybe it is him who drinks it all and he says I do?
7. How to steal the blankets backGiphy
All you have to do is pull really hard and wrap yourself into a burrito
8. Mexican food is ALWAYS an optionGiphy
It is cheap and who can say no to good food?
9. I will love him no matter whatGiphy
Even if he eats all the Nutella and steals the blankets at night.
I would say it is the best thing I have ever done.