Living In A Sorority House Is The Best

Living In A Sorority House Is The Best

You will ALWAYS have someone to hype you up before you go out on a date.

74
Living In A Sorority House Is The Best
Alexandra Martin

Living in the sorority house has been one of the best decisions. I was a little hesitant at first because I wasn't used to living with so many girls, but I am glad I took a leap of faith. I would never have gotten so close with the girls that I am close with now.

One of the best feelings is staying in with some of your sisters on the weekends. I never feel like I am missing out on something big because there will always be someone willing to watch Netflix movies with you on a Friday night. Not only do a lot of people like relaxing, but you are most likely going to get some food with all of it.

Speaking of food, one of the benefits of living in a sorority house is having a chef to cook for you. Our chef is amazing and is so accommodating to our needs. I don't know about you, but I am a big fan of good food, and when it's readily accessible that makes things even better.

I've always been pretty good at making friends, but I still knew this would be out of my comfort zone. I knew my sleeping situation would be with eight people, which was kind of terrifying to me. However, I realized that I'm not the only one who has to do it and the memories we all make together are worth it.

If you are feeling down, I can guarantee you there will be someone there who will come pick you up. It always seems like there is someone else going through the same thing or has gone through what you have. It makes you feel like you are never alone, which is obviously a good feeling.

It is a great feeling to just go downstairs after waking up and getting a fresh cup of coffee. I love being able to relax on our huge couch because it makes me feel like I never left my actual home. Also, it is so much better than living in a dorm because there is ten times more space for things.

I personally love being able to call my sorority house my home. I never imagined being in a sorority, let alone living in one. It definitely is an experience that not everyone gets to have, but I'm thankful for all of my 38 roommates.