Living In A Sorority House: As Told By Gavin Memes

20 times Gavin memes summed up living in a sorority house.

188
twitter

1. When someone talks about how stressed out they are, but they've gone out every day this week

2. When you're on exec and the president is yelling at people during chapter and she says "the rest of exec agrees with me"

3. When you're #1 on the house points list

4. When you're at a pair and your friend is flirting with a boy that you're pretty sure talks to another girl in your house, but you do some stalking and find out it's a different boy

5. When the kitchen staff has the weekend off and you feel betrayed and must find a way to fend for yourself

6. When you sit in the kitchen for too long and have heard a girl tell the same story at least four times

7. When you're rushing a girl and know for a fact the story she's telling is just one big lie and you can't wait to get bumped

8. When you pass someone's room and hear them say "wait shut the door" and you just want to know who they're about to gossip about

9. When your mom lectures you about how she pays dues for you to eat the food that the house makes and you need to stop ordering in

10. When you try to befriend the VP of Finance to get out of your fines

11. When you're socially awkward during a serenade and pray you don't get picked for a lap dance

12. When you order a pizza after a night out and hand slices out like it's an invitation to your My Super Sweet 16

13. When people come back from a night out and are screaming but you have an 8 AM so you have to put on your mom's face and ask them to shut up

14. When it's parents weekend and you have to convince your parents that living with 94 girls is NOT a health hazard

15. When people are complaining about the girl whose clothes have been in the dryer for two days and you nod and agree completely disregarding the fact that that girl is you

16. When you tell yourself you're going to make it to your 9:30 class but you and you stayed up until 3 AM having a photo shoot in the formal

17. When your shampoo bottle is left open even though you always shut it and you must find the culprit

18. When your pledge class hasn't spent a second apart during the three weeks of rush and everyone is ready to kill each other

19. When you watch Sober Sis's Snapchat story of you from the night before and begin to reevaluate your life

20. When you have the last exam during finals week and everyone leaves you