Live Music Concerts Around Tuscaloosa, Alabama This Summer
Music

Your Last Few Chances To See Live Music As Bama Students This Summer

Here are some last minute shows to attend this summer before everyone comes back for school.

33
https://www.pexels.com/photo/people-at-concert-1105666/

Seeking some entertainment for the last few weeks of summer? Here are some last chances to see live music in Tuscaloosa and Birmingham before students pour back in for classes in the fall.

Sloss Music and Arts Festival

Arcade Fire will headline at Sloss Fest in Birmingham this year.

Sloss Fest Instagram

Sloss Fest is a two-day music and arts festival held at the Sloss Furnaces National Historic Landmark in Birmingham, AL. This year, the festival is being held on Saturday, July 14 and Sunday, July 15. Tickets can be purchased for one or both days. Headliners on Saturday include Arcade Fire and 21 Savage and Sunday headliners will be Chris Stapleton and Louis the Child.

To see the lineup, schedule and ticket options visit their website.

Fantastic Negrito

Fantastic Negrito's newest album, Please Don't Be Dead

Fantastic Negrito's Website

Fantastic Negrito performs a hybrid of blues, rock and funk music. He will be performing on Wednesday, July 18, 2018, at 7 p.m. at the Saturn music venue in Birmingham, AL. He is touring all over the country and this will be his only stop in Alabama. Tickets are $12 and his music is available on Apple Music and Spotify.

For more information on Fantastic Negrito, visit his website.

Maddie Medley

Maddie Medley performs with her voice and electric guitar.

Maddie Medley's Instagram

Maddie Medley will perform on Thursday, July 19, 2018, at the 8 p.m. at the Workplay Soundstage in Birmingham, AL. Medley is a Nashville based singer, songwriter, and guitarist who performs what she calls sweetheart rock.

The show is 18+ and tickets are $8.

Carson Carlisle

Carson Carlisle performing at Rhythm & Brews

Carson Carlisle Instagram

Carson Carlisle, a University of Alabama alumnus will be performing on Friday, July 20, at 10 p.m. at Rhythm & Brews in Tuscaloosa, AL. His music features some country and some rock.

The Pauses

The Pauses

The Pauses

The Pauses will perform with Five Eight and Urban Soil on Saturday, July 21, at the Nick in Birmingham, AL. The Pauses are a three-member indie rock band. Tickets are $10. You can listen to their newest album Unbuilding for free on their website or on Spotify.

Jason Aldean and Luke Combs

Jason Aldean

Jason Aldean

Jason Aldean and Luke Combs will perform on July 25, at 7 p.m. at the Tuscaloosa Amphitheater in Tuscaloosa, AL. These two are country music favorites with hits like Aldean's "You Make It Easy" and Combs' "When It Rains It Pours." Ticket prices begin at $71.

For more information on the event visit the Tuscaloosa Amphitheater's website.

The Hollow Ends

Zachary Schwartz of The Hollow Ends

The Hollow Ends

The Hollow Ends is a folk-rock band that performs punk-rock inspired Americana music. They will perform on Saturday, August 11 at 7 p.m. at the Druid City Brewing Company in Tuscaloosa AL. Their debut album, Bears in Mind, will be released on July 27th and is available for pre-order on their website.

Their current EP is available on iTunes and Spotify.

Related Articles Around the Web