"Stay strong. Even when it feels like everything's falling apart."
Life Stages

Live By These 19 Sayings Going Into The New Year

Live your life according to these sayings.

228

As 2018 comes to a close, there should be things that you take into the new year. Sometimes words are the most meaningful things to take. Here are 19 saying you need to start living by in 2019. No, new year new me does not count in this list. i am very sorry to disappoint and basic person reading this list. Once again, live by these saying going into the new year.

1. "Stay strong. Even when it feels like everything's falling apart." 

2. "Obstacles are those things you see when you take your eyes off the goal."- Henry Ford

3. "Do not let the behavior of others destroy your inner peace."- Dalai Lama

4. "Believe in your flyness. Conquer your shyness"- Kanye West

5. "When there is no enemy within, the enemies outside cannot hurt."

6. "Don't be pushed by your problems. Be led by your dreams." Ralph Waldo Emerson 

7. "My mission in life is not merely to survive, but to thrive; and to do so with some passion, some passion, some humor, and some style."- Maya Angelou

8. "Life is too short to wait."

9. "It's important to make someone happy, and it's important to start with yourself." 

10. "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those wo matter don'y mind." - Dr. Seuss

11. "A single dream is more powerful than a thousand realities."- J.R.R. Tolkien

12. "You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream"- C.S. Lewis

13. "Great things never came from comfort zones."

14. "Start each day with a grateful heart." 

15. "Never stop learning, because life never stops teaching." 

16. "Be so good they can't ignore you"_ Steve Martin

17. "Don't quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion."- Muhammed Ali

18. "Plant your garden and decorate your own soul, instead of waiting for someone to bring you flowers."- Jose Luis Borges

19. "If you do not go after what you want, you will never have it. If you do not ask, the answer will always be 'no'. If you do not step forward, you will always be in the same place."