This Is What You Deserve

This Is What You Deserve

Yes, you.

24
This Is What You Deserve
Favim

We live in a world full of nothing but endless possibilities. The planet is at one's fingertips and they get to make the moves they wish. Although time and time again, the moves aren't exactly what one hopes for, they are detrimental to us as humans in order to grow. The actions we create each and every single day lead us down a path of discoveries and failures until we strike the road of success. To some, we're just another few human beings going about our daily lives doing what someone else has done before. Which is true, if you choose to be lame and think of it that way. I mean, have at it, but from this point forward maybe try to look at it in this perspective. "You are sitting on a planet spinning around in the middle of nowhere." Of which contains more than seven billion people. You get the opportunity to be breathing and experiencing life right now.

And you deserve:

To feel happy. Of course, you need to feel sad sometimes to really be grateful for the happy moments but you deserve to feel joy. Smile from ear to ear.

To laugh so hard you're in tears at least once a day. Laughing is healthy makes you live longer. Stay fit and sound like a walrus when you watch that funny animal video online.

To feel safe and secure. Whether it be financially or emotionally, you deserve at least that.

To feel at home. Somewhere, anywhere. Under the four walls and roof you've lived in since your childhood days or with the heartbeat in the human being near you that you can't help but feel content with, you deserve to call somewhere or someone home.

To be surrounded by people who take the time to ask how you are. Yes, people who come and go are also great but it's those strong bonds that make life amazing and take the time out of their day to show it.

To follow your dreams. Big or small, you owe it to yourself to go out there and make it happen.

To be proud of crushing goals. It doesn't matter if it's an exercise goal, a work goal, a relationship goal or simply getting yourself out of bed on a crummy day. Big goal or not so big goal, you deserve to be happy and content with yourself for pushing you to get it done.

To be the person the younger you would look up to and be proud of. The 5-year-old you should want nothing but to be someone as spectacular as you.

The cheat days. Not every day is going to be full of staying fit and eating extremely healthy. The ice cream and chips are calling. Now and again, take the time to answer them.

To be surrounded by people who are impressed by the stars in the night sky. Who are intrigued by the littlest things. Life is breathtaking and so are you. Don't let someone tell you differently.

To feel as if you are a hero. You are the protagonist in your story; the shining knight who saves your own day. Pat yourself on the back when you save yourself. Not all heroes wear capes. Some are clothed in everyday apparel and have a typical job.

To never give up. Life gets hard sometimes but you of all people know it's one heck of a ride.

To have a career that gets you excited to get up in the morning. Monday's shouldn't be dreaded. Work shouldn't feel like work.

To love and feel loved. The pet you've had for years or the people closest to you; you deserve to feel all the love in the world, especially at a time like now.

To make life an adventure. Sure, you can't exactly drop everything and travel the world but that doesn't mean you can't sit back and not make it worthwhile.

To relax now and again after working so hard.

The moments that makes your heart beat fast and butterflies erupt in your stomach.

To be told you are amazing. People don't say it enough because it's random and a weird thing to say but here I am saying it to you right now. You are amazing. Now believe it.

To feel confident. You rock that outfit and that personality.

To feel alive.

Right now, you get the opportunity to live and feel the air in your lungs, the pavement beneath your feet. Go forth and live your life to the fullest. You owe it to yourself to do at least that.