A List Of Things I Want To Accomplish Before I Die

Dare to dream!
39

One of the reasons I love to write each week is the freedom to choose from a wide range of topics.This week I wanted to share my bucket list with you readers of things I would life to accomplish before I die.

I think in life it is so important to live in the moment— to enjoy it. However, it is also equally important to think about your future and to think about things you want to accomplish in this life.

Here are a few things I would like to do before I die:

Record an Album

For those of you that know me, you know I love music. I love to play it and learn new aspects of it. I have always wanted to rent a studio somewhere and collaborate with my friends who are musically talented and record an album. I think it would be so fun! I would want to either record an album of hymns with diverse harmonies and instruments, or an album with different popular songs throughout the decades.

Meet Stevie Wonder

I mean, I don't think I need to explain this one very much—Stevie is the man and has inspired me so much as a piano player. All the challenges he has overcome as a blind person inspires me, and this man has some serious pipes! It would be great to sit with him and just listen to his stories and advice to another musician such as myself.

See a Whale

There are so many animals in this world that we do not even know exist— that probably could kill us in like a second! However, God created a lot of cool animals out there that we do know about. I would love to see a whale someday,—these mammals are huge! I think I would want to see a whale because I have never seen anything that massive ever in my life! Can you imagine fishing or swimming in the ocean and just see this massive creature passing by you? I would be scared for my life but also it would be an amazing experience.

Preach a sermon at Moody Church

For those of you that are from the Chicago area, you probably are familiar with Moody Bible that is connected with Moody Church. The Moody Church is beautiful, it is a huge cathedral room that is decorated with beautiful architecture, and you can feel the history of the room when you walk in. This church is such a historical church, and as you stand in the pulpit, you can see every angle of this beautiful church and it would be a very humbling experience to preach there, maybe someday!

Buy a school bus

This may seem weird, but hear me out. I would love to buy an old school bus and put carpet on the floor and on the ceiling—some kind of crazy design from the 70s or something. I would put a disco ball in the middle of the ceiling, and take the normal benches out and put comfy benches in it like a limo. I'd just transform this bus to be a party bus. I would love to drive this bus around college campuses so I could take partying students back to their dorms safe and sound. I would also love to take a bunch of my friends on a road trip in this bus, so it would have many functions.

So there you have it, my hopes and dreams to accomplish before I die.

What kind of things do you want to do before you die?