15 Pet Peeves That Drive Me Utterly Insane

#5 drives me NUTS.

464

People aren't perfect - I know this. I myself do things that annoy other people... A LOT. Like my sister, for instance, hates that I lick my fingers when I eat (granted I'm sure it can be gross), but I have no idea that I'm even doing it half the time. I never noticed before how many things bother me. Things range from people smacking their lips when they eat to not using their blinker when changing lanes. Some things I don't even know why they bother me.

Here is a list of relatable pet peeves that drive me bonkers:

1. Use your turn signal

We all learned in driver's ed that you HAVE TO USE YOUR BLINKER WHEN CHANGING LANES. It's seriously one of the first things you learn when learning to drive a car. Why do people not do it? I don't think I have road rage, but this kinda grinds my gears.

2. Say "Thank you"

It is not that hard to say "thank you" when someone does something nice for you like gives you a compliment or moves your wet laundry into the dryer. Did your parents teach you manners?

3. Don't chew with your mouth open

I'm sure most people have this on their pet peeves list. It's gross - please stop.

4. Don't try to come up on me the other lane when I'm stuck behind another car in my lane

It's seriously so so annoying when people are aggressive drivers around me. It's SO unsafe and makes me uncomfy.

5. Don't text at the dinner table

I guess I learned this growing up, but it is SO rude when someone is texting when you're trying to have dinner. I personally want to write a law saying no phones/electronics while you eat EVER.

6. ALSO DON'T HAVE YOUR NOSE IN YOUR PHONE ALL DAY

That's obvious. Live yo life.

7. Don't use the word "literally" in every other sentence.

It's LITERALLY so annoying.

8. When other people make me late...

It lights a fire in my heart.

9. People who touch my mac-n-cheese (or anything on my plate for that matter)

You can if you ask first (Except for my mac. You can never have any).

10. Cut me in line

Cut me in line I might cut you in half

11. Incorrect grammar

Sorry, that's the writer inside of me talking. *using "your" when you should be using "you're"*

12. People who are constantly tapping their pens or bouncing their legs in class

I may lose my sanity.

13. The phrase "Well, life isn't fair."

14. Girls who take too many selfies

I get it. I'm a fan of the occasional selfie. One selfie - ok. If you're at a baseball game, and you don't' even know who's playing or what the score is.... you're taking too many selfies.

15. The dreaded duck-lip selfie

From Your Site Articles