6 Liquid Lipsticks That Anyone Will Love

We all know we're not trying to ball out on lipsticks.
179

We all have a love-hate relationship with makeup, right? We want all of it, but we don't necessarily want to pay those high prices, especially when it comes to lip products. Well, ColourPop has us covered with hundreds of lip products to choose from at very affordable prices!

1. Beeper

Beeper is an ultra-matte formula and is a rose color with brown undertones. It is the perfect color if you're trying to add a little more to your look.

2. 951

951 is an ultra-satin formula, so you won't have to worry about it being too dry! It's the perfect nude color so you won't look washed out!

3. Echo Park

Echo Park is another ultra-satin finish. It's a great pinky nude color that you can wear while you're on the go.

4. Mamacita

Mamacita is an ultra-matte formula so you won't have to worry about it transferring anywhere! It is a deep burgundy color and is perfect for vamping up any look!

5. Arriba!

Arriba! is an ultra-matte formula and will last you all day. This is a true red color and is perfect for going out on the town!

6. Just Peachy

They even offer lip bundles! This set is priced at $14.40 and includes two ultra mattes and one ultra satin.

Colourpop has many different shades to choose from that can work for anybody! Also, all these lip colors are only $6 each! Colourpop has many other makeup products to offer, which are all available at affordable prices as well.

It's the perfect place to purchase makeup for a low price!