I started watching Lilly Singh's videos about 2 years ago, and now I can say without doubt that she is my favorite YouTuber because she produces content that is relatable, hilarious, and of the highest caliber. She has won numerous well deserved awards and has now reached over eleven million subscribers on YouTube! That alone should be a good enough reason for you to go watch some of her videos. Here are a few of the reasons she is one of my favorites.
1. That time she responded to this negative comment
...by making this video:
Here's the video if you want to watch some awesome feminism in action:
2. ALL those times she accurately reflected our opinions about food:
3. Any time she spouts awesomesauce words of wisdom:
...even though they spelled her name wrong, (it's spelled with TWO L's).
4. When she announced that she was going on tour:
And then she announced she was releasing a movie/documentary:
AND she announced she the upcoming release of her book?!?!
(Well, not all AT ONCE obviously, but, seriously, how many people can say that they've done this in their lifetime?!)
Also, sidenote, go pre-order her book here: http://www.lillysinghbook.com
5. When she announced that she teamed up with Me to We to make these #GirlLove Rafiki bracelets:
Each bracelet is handmade by mothers in Kenya who are looking for the opportunity to send their children and many others to go to school. If you buy one, if gives one child the opportunity to go to primary school. If you want to support them, here's the website so you can buy one online: https://shop.metowe.com/us/girllove-rafiki-bracele...
6. When she started the #GirlLove campaign, to fight girl-on-girl hate:
7. When she released this awesome visual album capturing her different voices:
8. When she also released these DOPE original songs:
9. And when she seriously dissed the Americans using her proud Canadian background:
10. And the numerous other times she was SO RELATABLE:
11. And that time she dressed up as Jack Sparrow:
Honestly guys, go check this girl out on YouTube, she's funny, relatable and just an altogether awesomesauce human being!
One-Love, Superwoman! That-is-a-wrap, and zzooOOOP!