I like to be alone and that's ok.

Let me start off with this, I don't have many friends. That may sound lame but it's true. Don't get me wrong, I have a bunch of people who I talk to when I see them out or comment on their Facebook posts, but I don't have many friends who I would consider close.

I grew up as an only child, so I'm honestly pretty used to being alone.

Now don't get me wrong, I love my friends and I love spending time with them, but sometimes I enjoy being alone. Over time I've slowly become a homebody, someone who enjoys staying at home with their family and getting things done around the house. I have seen that I'm less stressed when I have less to worry about.

After high school, I noticed my friend group getting smaller and smaller, and I found out who really is my friend. I think being alone really gives me time to focus on myself and find out who I am and who I want to be.

I always feel guilty when people invite me out to things, but sometimes I would rather stay at home. I'm most comfortable when I'm at home snuggled in a blanket, it's honestly where I feel most comfortable and safe. But it's who I've become over the years. I enjoy reading, getting school work done, or just watching 'Friends' on repeat.

Nowadays, most believe that you should be out every weekend but there's nothing wrong with being a homebody. So you enjoy posting your travel pics on Instagram and I'll continue to Netflix and nap.