Open Letter To The Love Of My Life

Open Letter To The Love Of My Life

Life Is Tough, But So Are You Darling.

437
Open Letter To The Love Of My Life
KeyWord

Dear Me,

You and I go way back, and no one else can or will ever understand you the way I do. You've been there with me through it all. Sometimes crying in the shower, sometimes dancing in the mirror, but its always been us, and that gladly won't change till the day I die.

Let me just say my darling, you are incredibly strong. This past year has thrown you into many loops and rapid turns, whenever you began to feel an ounce pf happiness it seemed that something happened and ruined that, and I am very sorry for that. No one deserves to go through that, whether its dealing with heartbreak or struggling to find and love your true self. Life isn't fair and often the worst things happen to some of the best people. Its frustrating, hurtful, and feels completely wrong. But you survived and came out stronger than ever before.

Just promise me that you will never give up. No matter what gets thrown at you, and no matter how hopeless everything seems, don't lose your optimism. Don't lose the good you see in everything, because its truly a beautiful thing. One day everything will go together and make sense. Every ounce of heartbreak, hurting, and frustration will lead to something great, and you'll be a better person because of it. Remember, everything happens for a reason.

The future is full of the unknown, and when you go away this summer for a college program, and next year when you go away for college, stay true to who you are. You're brilliant and full of positive energy, please don't let anyone ever ruin that. Everything can change with just a blink of an eye, and you of all people know this. You are the only constant there is, so don't ever lose that. You're meant to be in the place you are. I'm not so sure if we believe in god, but whoever is watching and helping you get through life, put you here because they know you can handle it. I know, I know, this isn't how you ever imagined your life would be. You were supposed to be a lot happier--but thats life. Just take deep breathes and continue to hope for the best with every situation.

Understand that life never has and never will go to an exact plan that you wish it would. Accept reality and it will help bring you peace.

You're such a big fan of love and people, that it often leaves you the most heartbroken. No matter how many times you are destroyed by a person, you always find something good about them. I am so very proud of you for being so compassionate towards everyone. Just sometimes you have to remember that things dont always happen because of you, sometimes the other person is at fault. Don't ever think its your fault, because you love unconditionally. You deserve to be loved with the same enthusiasm that you have for everyone else.

There is so much beauty and pain, for you have been through it all. You are incredibly brave and bold. Please stop being so hard on yourself, you are navigating life to the best of your ability. Give yourself some credit for once. You're only given one life to live honey, and dont forget that. You deserve the world and more, and life will at times try to break you, but keep refusing to let it. You love blindly and care for everyone often times more than you care for yourself. You have so much to give to the world, so keep fighting.

I will love you for eternity.

Sincerely,

Me.