Live Life To The Fullest

Live Life To The Fullest

Life is too short to drink crappy coffee and cry over boys who don't care.

11

Live life to the fullest, we hear that all the time, but what does living life to the fullest really mean? Well it means a few different things to me. My motto is "life is to short to drink crappy coffee and cry over boys who don't care". I really love that saying because it really gets the point of living life to the fullest,especially for a college student. What college student has time to cry over people who don't care and to drink coffee that does not taste quit right?

I have spent so much time going over little thoughts, over and over again, and it's about things that don't even matter. I think that has hurt me more than anything or anyone. It has torn me up inside and I have friends that say life is to short to obsess over things like that. As much as I don't want to admit it, they are right. God does not guarantee another day for me to live, but then I worry about things that don't even matter.

There is so much more to life then what college throws at me; school, choir, and friendships, it's all temporary. Pretty soon I will graduate from college and have a real adult job. So why do I keep wasting so much time worrying about things that are not in my control? It will be gone before I know it, so I need to live it up now.

I guess this is a letter from the Lord to myself, that it's time to start living it up. So much has happened in my life this past year and there are times I felt sorry for myself instead of looking at everything I have right in front of me. I'm going to start listening to those comments I use to think were lame and start living life to the fullest, no more going through the motions.

"Do not let your hearts be troubled. You believe in God; believe also in me" -John 15:4