Being a nursing student has its ups and downs, and it can be hard to describe to an outsider. Here are 14 parts of a nursing students' lives explained through Grey's Anatomy gifs:
1. When it's the first day of nursing school and the medical world is your oyster.
3. When you have to do a procedure you've practiced once on a real patient.
4. When you feel like you're failing everything.
5. When you find your nursing school "person".
6. And when they always know how to make things better.
7. When that one person is always bragging about their "A".
8. When you and your "person" both manage to ace the test.
9. When your clinical instructor asks a question you know the answer to.
10. When there are many sleepless nights of studying because nursing is HARD.
11. When the professor asks how the semester is going for everyone.
12. When it's time for finals.
13. When trying to get the preceptorship you want.
14. And lastly, when you finally graduate and get to become a nurse (after NCLEX of course)!
No matter where you are in your nursing journey, there is a light at the end of the tunnel! Be the Christina to someone's Meredith and keep on truckin'.