I Was Lucky Enough To Be Blessed With Life Long Friends That Double As Sisters

I Was Lucky Enough To Be Blessed With Life Long Friends That Double As Sisters

A sister is a little bit of childhood that can never be lost.

125

To both my sisters,

Take me back to the days when all we wanted to do with our time was play outside. It didn't matter if it was one-hundred degrees out or fifteen degrees out, we just wanted to run wild. We each had our own scooter that we loved, along with every other crazy toy that was popular at the time. Our neighbors always got jealous because they wanted what we had.

Whenever we would get bored, we would come up with the weirdest things to make the time pass by. We didn't need anything but ourselves to make it the best day ever. We got along for the most part, except for when clothes started to matter to us and the word "sharing" did not exist in our dictionary. We would secretly fight-it-out because we knew that if mom got involved it was all over for us.

As time continues to pass us by, I have learned to realize that I am your role model being the oldest sister. You come to me when you get in trouble or need a shoulder to cry on. Even though I am the oldest, there have been many times where you both have taken the turn of being my shoulder to cry on or someone to talk to.

When I take the time and look back on our lives together, a smile always comes to my face. Yes, we have had our moments when we wanted nothing to do with one another, but the good times outweigh the bad by far.

I could not imagine living a life without both of you in it because you guys are my best friends. I know that you are not going anywhere and I want to make clear to you both that I am definitely not going anywhere. Even with being away at college, I always can count on you both on having my back.

We all have grown up into beautiful and intelligent young women. We already have had so many great times together and we have so many more to look forward to. Nothing has stopped us from growing closer to each other and nothing ever will.

I want to thank you guys for being my best friend these past sixteen years. Our lives have just begun and I cannot wait to see what the future holds for each of us.

I love you both so much.

Love, Sav