Life Is Beautiful

Life Is Beautiful

Even when it isn't!

162

All too often, I catch myself honing in on the aspects of my life that don't seem to be going my way.

However, in the midst of those moments, I capture the small glimpses of beauty that seem to be covered when everything in my life is going well.

You see, when we are in the ruts of life, this is when we realize the pure, raw beauty of it all.

It was not until I went through one of the hardest seasons of my entire life, that I became aware of my surroundings... truly, utterly aware of the beauty that encompasses me every day. Relentlessly.

When everything in life seems to be going the way that I want it to, sure, of course, I stop to smell the roses, but I don't take time to realize the reality of it all.

When I go through a season in my life that is anything but comfortable, I am able to be present, to address the hurt, and more importantly, thank God for the life that I get to live each and every day.

Finding the good in the midst of all the bad, that the goal.

To be present, even when life is giving you every reason to throw in the towel and to disassociate yourself from everything that is important to you.

To treasure the good times, but more importantly, to dig deep when your sunshine is buried.

Maybe you can't see the light at the end of the tunnel because it's behind you, while all of this time, you've been looking forward to seeing when it's going to finally muster up.

Maybe life is meant to be hard.

Maybe you were made for this.

The secret to life is to look for the light even when you can't see it.