Life May Be Good Now, But Make Sure It Only Gets Better

Make it the best for the rest.

22

I don't believe there will be one part of my life that's monumentally better than the rest of it, because I believe that every day somehow gets better than the one before.

So many people say their "glory days" where in college, some delusional people even say high school, and I think that's unfortunate.

Even though both college and high school have been amazing times in my life full of learning and growth, I don't think I will ever call either the best time of my life because I refuse the notion that the best time of my life has ended.

I think many people consider these times in their life to be the best because of the lack of responsibility associated with both, and I think there lies the problem.

People graduate and think it's all downhill from there because now they are responsible for fully taking care of themselves, but full responsibility for your own life means you have all the tools you need to make it amazing.

Education, experience, and networking have brought you to a place to go out into the world and do what you enjoy.

Yes, this means holding down a job, but that's why it's so important to find a career path you enjoy.

They say if you love what you do you won't work a day in your life. Now, isn't that the kind of life we all want to live?

We're continuously moving into different chapters of our lives and we shouldn't spend our days crying because certain parts of our lives are over, we should smile because they happened and we created memories we'll have forever.

Enter every new aspect of your life with the same enthusiasm you had the night before move-in day at your dream university and the rest of your life, will be the best of your life.