I'm Addicted To Hobbies

I'm Addicted To Hobbies

Guitar, acrylic painting, watercolor painting, skateboarding, roller skating, ukulele, flute, knitting, violin, jewelry making, drawing, bracelet weaving, and photography.

76
I'm Addicted To Hobbies

Ever since I was young, I have wanted to do everything.

I mean everything.

I have always had the dream of picking up a hobby and magically being good at it. Mastering something, having something to do, build on, and become really good at.

I have been through guitar, acrylic painting, watercolor painting, skateboarding, roller skating, ukulele, flute, knitting, violin, jewelry making, drawing, bracelet weaving, and photography. I’m sure my mom and dad can list a lot more of these strange hobbies that I have tried to adopt over the years. Of course I keep up with these many professions on pinterest and other social medias and I go back and forth between them often.

I may never been 100% at any of these things but if you give me a guitar, ukulele, flute, or violin, I can play you a note.

I can doodle and sketch a pretty decent tree or paint something to resemble one.

I can’t skateboard, but I love to roller skate.

I’m still learning how to knit and I hope to someday have a scarf. I can make a bracelet out of beautiful beads for you.

I take pictures on my phone or camera everyday to try and capture this life I love so much.

I guess that I’m just trying to say that, I am glad to have had interest in all of these things. I have knowledge and background in all of them, and I can always expand of what I know of all these things.

I have had a really busy life trying to cram this all into one time frame, but I am so grateful as to have had supportive family and friends that were always ready for the next adventure I might be asking for.